The former Catalan president Carles Puigdemont, who now lives in Waterloo, Belgium, has hit out over public money being given to a "legal" fascist group in Spain, while at the same time seeking a referendum on independence that was ruled illegal. And he has called on the new left-wing Spanish government to stop "talking the talk and walk the walk".
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma