While the majority of MPs on all sides of the house continue to fail to honour the wishes of their constituents, especially those who voted to leave in the referendum over two years ago, the top dogs at the EU must remember that it is not going to all be one-way traffic; it can’t be - Brexit has not quite buried democracy.
Look out EU "friends"
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!