I will no doubt be advised, by some, to mind my own business as “we are guests in Spain” but no one objects to comments on Spanish politics, tourism, driving habits etc. While the Spanish media are all too quick to take a swipe at anything British they object to - Palma City Council and the Balearic government should do everything within their powers to stop tomorrow night’s bullfight from going ahead in the capital.
A load of bull
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort