Boris Johnson’s cabinet is starting to look rather like a flatpack number which was put together by someone who thought they knew all about DIY but in fact should have left it to a professional, or at least perhaps asked a third party for advice, Spain for example.
It cuts both ways Boris
Also in News
- Woman dies while sunbathing on Mallorcan beach
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca