The Balearic government has opted to apply a Phase 3 veto to the opening of nightlife establishments. The national guidelines had set a 30% capacity. At the same time, the government has decided to exceed national guidelines for bars, restaurants, shops and hotel communal areas. While Phase 3 doesn’t have implications for tourism, might this different treatment signal the approach post-state of alarm?
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma