The airports authority Aena has adverts in the press which say “help us to look after you on your journey”. To all intents and purposes, this is a Spanish ministry of transport ad. The government’s logo appears with the ministry’s name. Aena may be 49% privately owned, but the state’s majority stake counts for much when it comes to shelling out for Covid advertising.
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!