Nobody can be very surprised by the fact that the former Prime Minister, David Cameron, took on a well-rewarded job (£60 million in share options, apparently) lobbying government departments on behalf of his client, the Australian financier Lex Greenills, whose company has now gone bust. My late friend Alan Watkins, the political writer, said of Cameron: “Once a PR man, always a PR man.” He may or may not have broken the Whitehall rules for ex-Ministers over this employment.
“Once a PR man, always a PR man”
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma