AS many of you will have noticed the main ring-roads around Palma are close to gridlock at certain key times of the day.
King of the road!
The Balearics has one of the largest car fleets per capita in Spain
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Nowhere on Earth has solved a congestion problem by building more roads, it buys a bit of time, and kicks the can down the road a bit, but ultimately road building has always encouraged more traffic. Just need to use them smarter. Incentivise business to start and finish at quieter times. School buses would make a difference in some parts of town.