The Balearic government and tourism authorities need to start sending out the right messages to the UK as soon as possible in order to attract them back to the islands as soon as they are given the green light to come because consumer confidence in taking an overseas holiday this year appears to have taken a serious dive in the UK.
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Balearic Xmas holiday to be hit by UK border force strike
- Briton arrested trying to smuggle drugs into the Balearics
- Mallorca’s ghost town Magalluf
- Morocco's World Cup defeat of Spain passes off without incident in Mallorca