A recent survey suggests that the majority of Palma residents are furious with the council over a number of key issues from street cleanliness to public transport and parking. Now, don´t get me wrong but some people would find fault with paradise! Overall, I would say that Palma is a fantastic place to live and work. Yes, it could be cleaner, yes there could be less graffiti and yes there could be more parking, but are people really saying that Palma is a mess? To be honest I can´t believe it and I am not alone. Readers of the Sunday Times voted Palma as the best place to live in the world and it is a long list with plenty of fantastic cities. Granted that the city council do have some strange ideas like their constant drive (excuse the pun) to get people on bicycles when the city isn´t really prepared for it.
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort