Last winter, the main UK travel operators and tour operators were talking about a significant increase in holiday bookings this year with massive pent up demand for holidays in the UK. Granted, we were starting to see some light at the end of the Covid tunnel but no one knew that Russia was going top invade Ukraine.
Comment: UK airports caught napping
Not a great restart for the industry.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma