After two years of relative peace and quiet in Palma, the city is heaving this Easter. I have not seen so many people, especially foreigners, since 2019 and the tourists have exploded on to the streets. Palma is heaving and it is a delight to see. The hotels are packed as are the bars and restaurants, not to mention the shops.
Comment: Palma is heaving
Fingers crossed, long may it last because we need it
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow