In 1951, the first chiringuito beach bar emerged in Mallorca. It was on the beach in S'Illot, a place like nearby Cala Millor which is split between two municipalities. Whereas Cala Millor is shared by Sant Llorenç and Son Servera, S'Illot falls under Manacor and Sant Llorenç.
Whose beach bar is it anyway?
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma