The spat over naming rights for Real Mallorca's stadium has completely ignored the amount that institutions on the island are prepared to cough up. Mallorca, in case you need reminding, are in the top flight of Spanish football, a status that brings with it a naming rights value of 1,815,000 euros. Over two years.
Real Mallorca are not Real Madrid
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma