The alarm is over in Alaro. The second 14-year-old girl who had gone missing from the Can Sec centre on Thursday morning has turned up safe and sound. The first girl had returned to the centre by Thursday evening.
Second girl found in Alaro
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma