The National Police and Guardia Civil have arrested a gang of eight safebreakers, accused of having committed 29 robberies in the Balearics and stolen more than one million euros’ worth of jewellery as well as cash. Five of the gang were detained when they intercepted at sea when returning to Ibiza, having carried out three robberies in two days in Majorca. Two more were arrested in Ibiza and one in Majorca.
Eight members of Balearic safebreaking gang arrested
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma