The Balearic Socialist Party today announced that it intends to table a motion in parliament to halt the privatisation of local airports. Socialist MP, Damian Borras, said today that a white paper will be shown to all of the parties which form the coalition government and then it will be put before parliament.
Calls to stop privatising Balearic airports
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma