The government today brought to an end what has been described as urbanisation “Bauzanismo”, a reference to various laws introduced by the previous government which liberalised developments for tourism and farming and rural land. A decree of urgent measures has been passed by the cabinet that revokes or freezes certain articles under the three relevant laws that were approved by the Bauza administration.
Government suspends much tourism and rural development
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma