New figures confirm, yet again, that the vast majority of Spanish people are losing an interest in bullfighting. The poll, conducted by Ipsos MORI on behalf of World Animal Protection, found that Spaniards do not support bullfights. In fact, support has dropped sharply in the past three years and mirrors a similar decline in the number of people going to watch bullfights.
New poll: Support for bullfighting in Spain hits all-time low
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma