The PSOE party in Fornalutx, which has a strong history of representation in the municipality, having provided mayors on several occasions, is saying that it will not present itself at the next election with the backing of PSOE in the Balearics. The local party is opposed to the legislation that PSOE, Més and Podemos are proposing that would bring about a ban on all types of bull activities. This wouldn't mean only a ban on bullfighting but also, as has been expressly identified in the planned legislation, the "correbou" bull-run that takes place in early September each year as part of the village's annual fiestas.
PSOE in Fornalutx outraged at probable bull-run ban
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals