Marking International Women's Day, the Balearic parliament today agreed unanimously in stating that laws are essential but not sufficient without there being necessary policies and co-ordinated, dedicated and effective actions.
Balearic parliament backs stronger equality measures
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort