Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright, own a holiday apartment in Magalluf.
Michelle and her radio presenter husband, Mark Wright, own a holiday apartment in Magalluf.
This travel authorisation will have a maximum duration of 90 days.
Spain’s Agriculture Ministry has announced it would distribute an extra 269 million euros in aid to nearly 140,000 farmers.
Klopp and Branson share the same gardener.
The Reuben brothers own 1065 hectares (2,632 acres) of sea frontage totalling around 13.5 kilometres in Mallorca.
Airlines were losing bags last summer at the highest rate for a decade.
Britons in Mallorca worried about the next cup of tea.
Holidays to the Balearics will be more expensive this year.
Hoteliers in the Balearics are looking for price increases for this year.
"Look at the likes of Springsteen or McCartney, they’re still going. Why give up? If you’ve got the energy and can still physically entertain people, there isn’t much option. It’s a bit like tennis or football players, you just keep going, you die with your boots on.”
Valldemossa gets top rating.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma