Various associations have been sparked into responding to recent government regulations, saying that they are an attack on their rights. Among these regulations are the bullfighting legislation; the banning of horses from the dunes system at Sa Canova in Arta; and the increasing in size of zones for bird protection (ZEPA).
Hunters to the fore in defending rural life
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma