The Balearic director for public health, Maria Ramos, yesterday told the Bulletin that the outbreak of Legionnaire’s disease in Palmanova at the end of last month and the beginning of this month is being dealt with and that the situation is contained. Ramos said that the first report her department received of a case was on 5 October and that immediate action was taken.
Government assures Bulletin legionella outbreak is over
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!