The Council of Majorca has classified roads in order to assist cyclists. Information posts are to be installed which will, for example, indicate where it is best not to use a bike. It is one initiative among others designed to promote cycling. The Council will be launching a major campaign for this in the next few months.
Roads being classified for cycling suitability
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma