The Council of Majorca has been looking at creating an emergency tunnel for the Soller Tunnel. The most favoured option is a tunnel to run parallel. Its cost is put at anything between 20 and 30 million euros.
Thirty million euros for evacuation tunnel
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma