The Majorcan Chamber of Commerce held a conference yesterday morning to outline its current concerns about the affects of Brexit, what the short to mid term future could hold and what their primary concerns are of a hard Brexit.
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe