Ioan Ciotau told the Provincial Court in Palma yesterday that he had killed his wife Lucia Patrascu because they had "got their wires crossed". He insisted, however, that he was unaware of what he had done, having suffered a temporary mental disorder.
Defence seeking acquittal of Puerto Pollensa murderer
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma