The president of environmentalists GOB, Amadeu Corbera, said yesterday that the current administration has failed to meet expectations. He believes that there has been a lack of dialogue over the past four years and that the government has lacked conviction.
Government has not met environmental expectations
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma