The president of environmentalists GOB, Amadeu Corbera, said yesterday that the current administration has failed to meet expectations. He believes that there has been a lack of dialogue over the past four years and that the government has lacked conviction.
Government has not met environmental expectations
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property