Two Italians were remanded in custody on Monday, accused of having stolen a Rolex gold watch from the head of the prosecution service in the Balearics, Tomeu Barceló.
Prison for stealing the watch of the chief prosecutor
Also in News
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca