Following the death of a 57-year-old Dutch tourist on Saturday, the Guardia Civil have not found evidence that the railing on a terrace at a property in Cala Vinyes was in a poor condition.
Tourist killed after terrace railing gives way
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma