The Bunyola association for the protection of cats has taken to Facebook in denouncing a serious case of animal mistreatment. One of the cats which it cares for, called Joan, was sprayed with hydrochloric acid. He suffered burns to the legs, back, snout, tongue and throat.
The association says that a resident of Bunyola sprayed the cat because it was on steps leading to his terrace, and adds that "we still can't comprehend it", the incident having happened on Monday. A volunteer found the cat foaming at the mouth. Thanks to the speedy response of a vet, Joan's life was saved. Bunyola police are investigating the incident.
The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.
Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');
mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.
Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.