Visiting the Balearics stand at the Fitur fair in Madrid on Wednesday, Reyes Maroto said that she will be increasing the tourism allocation in the 2020 state budget. The minister for industry, trade and tourism said that this will be in order to "develop good tourism policy" - a state policy.
Spain's tourism minister promising more spending on tourism
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma