A robber who used a harpoon when stealing from a supermarket in Maria de la Salut faces a possible fifteen years in prison.
Fifteen years demanded for robber who used a harpoon
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones