Shortly after midnight on Sunday morning, the National Police received calls regarding an apparent case of domestic violence. When officers arrived at the scene in the vicinity of Calle Pablo Iglesias in Palma, a woman told them that some hours previously her husband had appeared at the house, had knocked on the door and shouted: "This is my house. I don't care about the restraining order. It's my house." She added that a few days earlier she had seen him asleep in a communal area. She hadn't called the police because "if I had reported him, he would have cut my throat".
Arrested after setting fire to himself
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma