On Thursday morning, Prime Minister Sánchez announced the government's tourism industry stimulus plan. With a budget of 4,262 million euros, there are five main aspects to this plan. One of these is that all destinations in the country will be presented as Covid-safe and will have an emblem to show this.
Over 4,000 million euros for Spain's tourism industry
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash