The national minister of health, Salvador Illa, said on Friday that all foreign travellers arriving in Spain from this Sunday will undergo three "primary checks" before entering the country.
Controls for travellers arriving in Spain
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma