With the new normal starting from Sunday, Prime Minister Sánchez said on Saturday afternoon that "tomorrow the state of alarm will be lifted, and thanks to this, we have been able to save thousands of lives". Stressing that "we cannot let our guard down" and that "we remain vulnerable", the prime minister expressed his pride "for what we have achieved together".
Sánchez expresses pride in "what we have achieved together"
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma