Daniel Reilly always wanted to work in the tourism industry; it was always at the back of his mind during his five years with the Merseyside Police Force. In fact, he combined his time on the beat with running a flight-only operation with a business partner and the support of a leading UK tour operator. However, in 2010, Daniel reached the conclusion that he had gained enough experience to go it alone.
“If I could, I would be operating until Christmas in Majorca”
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma