In Minorca, eleven tourist accommodation establishments opened at the weekend. With other establishments having opened over the past fortnight, there are currently 2,645 accommodation places available. This is a modest number, opening obviously being influenced by flights, but where hotels have been opening, they have been doing so at least partly on the basis of reservations that have been made.
Tourist accommodation gradually reopening in Minorca
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma