Summer has arrived and farmers in Majorca are busy harvesting cereal, but the forecast is poor because the quality of the grain is low, rain has reduced the crops and weeds have weakened both onion and oat plants.
Cereal Harvest warning
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash