Coronavirus cases in Spain jumped by nearly 1,700 on Wednesday, part of a surge that has prompted the construction of a military field hospital in the hard-hit Aragon region and led authorities in Galicia to practically ban smoking in public places.
Surge in Spain's virus cases prompts regional smoking ban, field hospital
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit