Spain is now offering third doses of COVID-19 vaccines to people aged 60 and over.
Covid-19 cases on the Balearic Islands as of July 27.
54.3% of the population of the Balearic Islands have now received the full course of the vaccine.
Concern rising due to new lockdowns and slow vaccine rollout.
Several regions have relaxed restrictions such as night-time curfews in the past couple of weeks.
Occupancy of Spain's intensive care wards by COVID-19 patients should peak by the end of this week.
Health ministry data showed some 406,000 doses of the Pfizer vaccine had been administered, about 55% of total stocks.
PM said he wants to avoid a return to a nationwide lockdown.
Germany on Thursday issued travel warnings for popular ski regions in Austria, Italy and Switzerland.
Each region is largely in charge of its own response to the virus, leading to a patchwork of different restrictions and preventative measures.
Portugal's number of new cases per 100,000 inhabitants is currently the second highest in Europe after Sweden, according to data from the European Union's (EU) disease control centre.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma