The Balearic health ministry Patricia Gómez said on Wednesday that hospital admissions for patients with Covid-19 are expected to increase this week. These admissions, she noted, will include patients in intensive care units.
Hospital admissions expected to increase this week
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma