Another patera arrived in Majorca on Friday with around 20 migrants onboard. It was spotted by fishermen around 13 miles southeast of Cabrera.
Another patera intercepted in Balearic waters
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less