Following a meeting with the Italian prime minister Giuseppe Conte in Rome on Tuesday, Pedro Sánchez told a press briefing that before considering the possibility of a curfew, the Madrid regional government will have to clarify whether or not it is seeking this measure, and then it will be debated with all the other regional governments.
State of alarm
Sánchez cools talk of a curfew at national level
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"