Following a meeting with the Italian prime minister Giuseppe Conte in Rome on Tuesday, Pedro Sánchez told a press briefing that before considering the possibility of a curfew, the Madrid regional government will have to clarify whether or not it is seeking this measure, and then it will be debated with all the other regional governments.
State of alarm
Sánchez cools talk of a curfew at national level
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!