With bars and restaurants shut for months in parts of Spain and tourism drying up due to the coronavirus pandemic, the country's 1.2 billion-euro ($1.46 billion) cava wine sector had been expecting a devastating year.
Spain's cava takes milder pandemic punch than expected
"it's a pretty good result considering the context"
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma