What is it about Thursdays? For the third Thursday in a row, the health ministry's report indicates fewer than twenty new positive cases - 19, 15 and now 18. These daily numbers are all lower than usual and are on a par with last July. It's not as if there haven't been the tests, as there have been - 3,396 and a test rate of just 0.53%. On Wednesday there were 30 cases and a rate of 0.92% from 3,260 tests. Of the 18 cases, 13 are in Mallorca, three are in Minorca and two are in Ibiza.
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash