Three car parks along the coastal Avenida Miramar in Sa Rapita are to be closed. Legally questionable, as they are on public maritime domain, they have principally served three restaurants on the other side of the road. Campos town hall and the Costas Authority are now finalising the formalities for their closure.
Sa Rapita seafront car parks to close
There is a new and legal car park nearby
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash