They gathered earlier this week to present the line-up for the sixtieth Pollensa Festival, and they included Mayor Cifre, the president of the Council of Majorca, Catalina Cladera, and one-time deputy mayor of Alcudia, Pere Malondra, who is now the manager of the Balearic Symphony Orchestra; the orchestra will be performing on August 7.
Spotlight North: The Pollensa Festival - sixty editions later
The first festival was held in September 1962
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals